We introduce the most advanced Hybrid Solar Inverter. Developed and manufactured in India with the highest standard and certification from international labs and government bodies.
A hybrid inverter is a mix of On-Gird and Off-Grid Solar Inverters. Our hybrid inverter comes with in-build Maximum power point tracking (MPPT) technology which ensures effective utilization of the available solar power.
A fully DSP managed power controlling unit delivers pure sine wave, utilizes the entire power feed from solar panels. During the shortfall of power from solar panels, power will be compensated from the battery and thereafter from the grid.
Similarly when electricity will be exported when power is not used by the load.
GAN 2000 (2KW)
We introduce the only Hybrid solar Inverter approved by Indian state electricity boards. GAN 2000 is powered by online monitoring facility
For more about products and International certifications click on GAN 2000
- Solar power is utilized maximum, hence bill will be reduced by 90%
- Low change over time (Can run any sensitive equipments )
- Scalability in solar panels from 10% – 100% (Reducing the initial investment)
- 24/7 power supply (On-Grid inverter needs power from the grid to operate)
- Saving from investing in online UPS separately
- Generate pure sine wave
- Can run any high load appliances
- Banks & ATMs
- Car Charging Stations
- Cold Storage
- Data Centers
- Educational Institutions
- Hospitals / Clinics
- Industrial Automation
- IT Parks
- Mobile Towers
- Petrol bunks
- Service Stations
- Shopping Malls